We take your privacy very seriously and are committed to protecting the safety and security of your personal information. In order to deliver our services to meet your needs, we need to collect personal information as well as data on how you use our websites.
By using the site or requesting our services you will be deemed to have read and understood this Policy. If you do not agree with this Policy, please do not use the site.
This Policy contains details on the following:
- Information we collect and how we use it
- Who we will share your personal information with
- How we store your personal information
- Your rights, including opt-in and opt-out
- Your rights to access your personal information, keep it up to date and ask us questions
- Cookies – what they are and how we use them
- Third party services
- How long we hold your information
We may post changes to this Policy from time to time, so do review it regularly.
If you have any questions about this Policy or the information that we hold, please contact us by e-mail or via the enquiries page on our website.
1. Information we collect and how we use it
We collect and use your personal data, website usage data and other information provided for our legitimate interests so that we can make our services available to you, provide services you request, administer the services and suggest similar services to you that you may be interested in.
We do not believe that our collection and use of your personal information for these purposes will unduly prejudice your rights and freedoms.
- Information collected on your visit to our site
We automatically collect certain non-personally identifiable information when you visit our site such as the type of browser you are using, the type of operating system you are using, and the domain name of your Internet service, your IP address. This enables us to review site usage, e.g. information on which pages are more popular than others, which allows us to improve the design and content of our site.
- Information collected when you contact us
We collect personally identifiable information about you, e.g. your name, address, telephone number, email, etc., only when you choose to complete an online form or if you contact us directly. This information enables us to:
- use the personally identifiable information you provide to us when you contact us directly to respond to your specific inquiry or to administer the relevant site activity to which it relates e.g. to supply information, quotes or services you have requested
- contact you with relevant information about changes and enhancements to the service as well as additional resources and suggestions to improve your experience of our services
- contact you with marketing material on products and services that may interest you where you have opted in to receive this material; you may opt out of these communications at any time.
- Information collected when you post on our sites
You should be aware that you may be making available personally identifiable information about yourself when you submit material to be posted to the site e.g. for forums or other interactive elements of the site. Please take care when doing so. You can always contact us if you wish to remove any such information (see Your Rights section below)
2. Who we will share your personal information with
- We do not and will not sell your personal data to any third party, however we may share your personal information with our current or potential commercial partners
- When you supply personally identifiable information directly to us from certain parts of the site, we may provide you with the opportunity to opt-in to certain uses e.g. to provide you with information about the site or other services that you may find of interest.
- We will only use your personally identifiable information for marketing purposes or share your personally identifiable information with anyone else for marketing purposes if you have specifically consented to that. Remember that you can opt-out of these again at any time – see Your rights section below. In all cases the information will be securely stored with our CRM and marketing systems. Data kept for marketing purposes can be updated at any time by contacting us.
- Please be aware that it is possible, though unlikely, that we might be forced to disclose personally identifiable information in response to legal process or when we believe in good faith that the law requires it.
3. How we store your personal information
- Your information is stored on secure servers and we employ appropriate technical and organisational security measures to prevent unauthorised access to information that we collect online. We aim to ensure that any data uploaded to our systems is secure in transit and at rest on our servers. To ensure this we make use of SSL certificates for transfer of data to and from our websites.
- Your personal information will only be stored as long as we need to use it to service your usage of our services.
- Anonymisation of data is carried out on a regular basis as appropriate.
4. Your rights, including opt-in and opt-out provisions
- You have the option at any time to request that we provide a copy of the personal information we hold relating to you and we shall try to provide this information to you within one month of your request.
- You have the right to ask us to update or remove any such personal information.
- You have the right to ask us to stop contacting you where we do this in accordance with your previous consent.
- You have the right to complain to the CNIL if you do not think we have handled your data in accordance with this policy.
5. How you can access your personal information, keep it up to date and ask us questions about this policy
To contact us please visit the enquiries page on our website.
- A cookie is a text-only string of information that a website transfers to the cookie file of the browser on a user’s computer hard disk so that the website can remember who the user is. A cookie will typically contain the name of the domain from which the cookie has come, the “lifetime” of the cookie, and a value, usually a randomly generated unique number.
- When you visit our site we send you a cookie. Cookies may be used in the following ways:
- To enable personalisation features on our site, which give you the ability to recall recently viewed pages and see information which you have provided online.
- To compile anonymous, aggregated statistics that allow us to understand how users use our site and to help us improve the structure of our site. We cannot identify you personally in this way.
- Two types of cookies may be used on this site, session cookies, which are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the site, and persistent cookies, which remain in the cookie file of your browser for much longer, though how long will depend on the lifetime of the specific cookie.
- You have the ability to accept or decline cookies by modifying the settings in your browser. You may not, however, be able to use all the interactive features of our site if cookies are disabled.
7. Third party services
- You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
8. How long we keep your personal data
- We retain personal information for as long as it is needed to provide access to the website or to manage your bookings with us. We take reasonable steps to delete the personal information we collect two years after your booking is complete. We will delete your personal data if you opt out of receiving further communications from us or if you ask us to delete your information. We may however retain and use personal information to comply with our legal obligations, to resolve disputes and to enforce our agreements.
- We may retain and use anonymous and aggregated information for performance reporting, benchmarking and analytic purposes and for product and service improvement.